Mezzy-Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mezzy-Scape

Welcome to Mezzy-Scape.no-ip.biz's forums. Ipadress is mezzy-scape.no-ip.biz

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is.
here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is. EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:03 pm by Chris

» dfasdfadsfsadfas
here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:28 pm by Chris

» Heartless....
here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:11 pm by Chris

» Smilies added
here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:07 pm by Chris

» Things that need to be added (weapons)
here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:16 am by Vicky

» mvp of the week
here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:05 am by Chris

» F.O.E Final Ownage Elite. (Pure Clan)
here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:29 pm by Vicky

» this is me jordan aka slop
here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:47 pm by slop

» Slop Donated
here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 pm by Vicky

Navigation

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters

mvp of the week

Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:29 pm by slop

IM MAKING A CONTEST OF THE MVP OF THE WEEK IF U GET MVP U WILL GET A REWARD

IT IS A SUPRISE Very Happy

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 22 messages in 14 subjects

We have 8 registered users

The newest registered user is falleelil

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:23 pm

here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is.

Chris
    Chris
    Owner
    Owner

here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is. Empty here it is victoria i know it sucks balls but here it is.

Post  Chris Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Me and my girlfriend having sex, i’m 21 and she’s 19. My name is Chris I’m the 21 year old and Victoria is the 19 year old.. It was so good at first she started with a hand job to get familiar with my cock. Then after I started cuming she started slowly licking it off of me and then blew me. She is very good with her mouth and the best blower I’ve ever had. As she was almost done blowing me I dropped a huge load into her mouth. Then I started sucking her boobs, after a while when her tits turned purple I stopped and the whole time she was moaning so loudly. Then I told her to get on her hands and knees and I started licking her delicate prettty pussy and she cumed into my mouth and forced me to swallow it all. Then once her hole was open I shoved my cock into her pussy. As I was eating her she kept pushing my head down and making me swallow her amazing cum. Then I started cuming all over myself and she started very slowly licking it off of me. She started blowing me again and again until my cock turned purple. She wrapped her tounge around the head of my cock and that made me blast out cum into her mouth. Then I took my whole cock and shoved it down her mouth and into her throat. She gagged at first then start sucking it and licking my huge thick cock. After she was done licking and sucking my cock I took it and shoved it right up her ass. She screamed and moaned at my cock going right up her ass.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:01 pm